Tips For Buying And Using Face Paints
1. DO make sure the package explicitly states that
the paints are for painting faces and skin.
2. DO purchase only FDA-compliant Face Paints,
Glitter and other supplies.
3. DO purchase face paints in an array of bright,
4. DO purchase a face paint kit large enough for the
type of event you are painting.
5. DO consider placing your face paints on ice to
minimize melting if you are face painting outdoors in hot weather.
6. DO practice with your new Face Paints before the
7. DO use separate paintbrushes for each color family
of Face Paint. This will alleviate mixing colors accidentally which
could make your face paints muddy or dirty.
8. DON’T try to use craft paints or acrylic paints
instead of authentic face paints.
9. DO clean your face paint brushes and other tools
with clean water after each event.
10. DO avoid using face paints on someone with cuts,
abrasions or sensitive skin.
And the Last Tip for Buying and Using Face Paints: HAVE FUN!
Check out the Easy Face Painting
Shoppe for Face
Paints and other Supplies.
Face Painting Today With
Easy-To-Follow Instructions And
Photos Of Over 50
Simple Face Painting
Just For Beginners.
return to top